- Run reports and input data into the change management software
- Issuance of contracts and change orders to subcontractors/vendors
- Maintain office supplies and order new materials when necessary
- General office filing, printing copying duties
- Monitor and collect aged receivables
- Assist in weekly accounts payables process
- Update/maintain subcontracts and Certificate of Insurance database
- Assist with final document assembly and transfer to storage for completed jobs
- Prepare monthly Union reports
- Enter certified payroll
- Create and maintain project files
- Remote flexibility
- Minimum two years of related contract experience in the Construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail, effective communication skills and understanding on contract terminology.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate to project teams and other personnel.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Well organized, flexible, detail oriented and capable of handling multiple responsibilities.
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines while managing constantly changing tasks and demands.
- Moves quickly to make decisions and commit to a clear course of action
K.R. Miller Contractors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc. must comply with applicable COVID-19 Federal, State, Local, and Owner vaccination requirements. If hired by K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc., you must be in compliance with COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
Please submit your resume online or forward to email@example.com.
Established in 1991, K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc. has built a reputation based on our commitment to excellence in providing general contracting and construction management services. Focused on a principle-oriented desire to offer on-time and on-budget results with mindfulness for safety, our planning and scheduling commitments are fortified.
K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc. employs a full time professional staff of approx. 25 employees which includes company officers, administrative staff, project estimators, project managers, and superintendents, in addition to field forces ranging from ten to twenty personnel based on workload.
K.R. Miller Contractors, Inc. performs work for numerous clients including:
- Chicago Public Schools
- Public Building Commission of Chicago
- Illinois Capital Development Board
- Chicago Park District
- United States Postal Service
- Town of Cicero
- Lake County Facilities Department, Illinois
- Suburban Chicago School Districts